Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Washing little socks!

Two major things that I've been putting off which I no longer have any excuse to avoid: washing the baby clothes and bedding and packing for the hospital. I keep thinking I'm ready for Nicholas to arrive early, but I think there is a little bit of me inside that says, as long as these things aren't done he won't come, and you have a little more time all to yourself! But I love to be prepared, so the thought of not being completely ready for him can keep me up at night. So I have my suitcase on my bed, and I pulled out out the hypoallergenic dye free all clear detergent...and I had to take a break to check my email and update the blog :). Just minor procrastinations. I know I'll get it done today! Nicholas--just hold out a little longer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment